The Minnesota Consortium of Theological Schools consists of five seminaries in the state of Minnesota who recognize the value of working across denominational traditions in order to strengthen our faculty, expand our offerings, and deepen our understanding of the Church and the world.
- Bethel Seminary, Saint Paul, MN
- Luther Seminary, Saint Paul, MN
- Saint John’s School of Theology Seminary, Collegeville, MN
- The Saint Paul Seminary School of Divinity, Saint Paul, MN
- United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities, New Brighton, MN
News & Events
The Board of Directors of MNCTS will meet on December 10, 2014 at Saint Paul Seminary School of Divinity at 12:30 PM. This will be an annual meeting of the Board of Directors. Contact Executive Director Daniel Anderson for more information if interested.