The Minnesota Consortium of Theological Schools consists of five seminaries in the state of Minnesota who recognize the value of working across denominational traditions in order to strengthen our faculty, expand our offerings, and deepen our understanding of the Church and the world.
- Bethel Seminary, Saint Paul, MN
- Luther Seminary, Saint Paul, MN
- Saint John’s School of Theology Seminary, Collegeville, MN
- The Saint Paul Seminary School of Divinity, Saint Paul, MN
- United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities, New Brighton, MN
News & Events
Collegiality Day at St. John’s Seminary on Wednesday, October 22: The annual consortium Collegiality Day will be hosted by St. John’s Seminary on Wednesday, October 22. Faculty from all consortium seminaries are encouraged to attend. We will join a conversation focused on ecumenism in conjunction with St. John’s event “Seeking Christian Unity” and celebrate the 40th anniversary of the consortium. For a detailed schedule of the afternoon and evening activities click on the link to your right.