The Minnesota Consortium of Theological Schools consists of five seminaries in the state of Minnesota who recognize the value of working across denominational traditions in order to strengthen our faculty, expand our offerings, and deepen our understanding of the Church and the world.
- Bethel Seminary, Saint Paul, MN
- Luther Seminary, Saint Paul, MN
- Saint John’s School of Theology Seminary, Collegeville, MN
- The Saint Paul Seminary School of Divinity, Saint Paul, MN
- United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities, New Brighton, MN
News & Events
The Racial Justice Collaborative in Theological Education (RJCTE) was authorized as a new collaboration of the Minnesota Consortium of Theological Schools by the board of directors in their December 2014 meeting. Learn more about this collaborative on our “programs” page.